BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED (BDL). In this in-depth exploration, we will delve into the history, achievements, and future prospects of BDL, a leading player in the defense industry. With a strong focus on cutting-edge technology and a commitment to national security, BDL has emerged as a key contributor to India’s defense capabilities. Let’s embark on this exciting journey to discover the prowess of Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2023.Online Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Manager apply by checking your eligibility criteria It is given below.
Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2023 Short Information:-
|Recruitment Organization Name
|Bharat Dynamics Limited
|Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant discipline)
Minimum age 33 Years
Maximum age 38 years
|As per Bharat Dynamics Limited rules
All Candidates Rs.500/-
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5-Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Chemical / Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical from a recognized University/ Institute (OR) First Class M.Sc. (Chemistry / Explosive Chemistry)
- Age will be reckoned as on 05.06.2023
|Upper Age Limit (in years)–Category-wise
- Relaxation in age will be extended to Ex-servicemen as per extant Govt. Rules Commissioned Officers /ECOs / SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years of Military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those where assignment is due to be completed within 6 months), otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency Or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or an invalidment.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989 on submission of domicile certificate.
- The maximum age limit for Internal candidates i.e., Permanent employees of BDL will be 55 years.
- The maximum age limit of the applicant shall not exceed 55 years including all possible age relaxations.
Application Fee & Salary :-
- Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern) Rs.40,000-3% 1,40,000/-
- Apprx. CTC P.A. at minimum of Basic Pay Rs.12.11 Lakhs.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is to be paid online (by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI, etc.,). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees i.e.Permanent Employees of BDL are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Selection for the Posts will be based on interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of maximum 1:10, based on the number of years of experience in the requisite/relevant field/area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. Candidates are required to appear for Interview on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Call Letter.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be displayed on Company’s website.
How to Apply Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2023:-
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only.
- Instructions for filling Online Application must be read before Applying Online.
- All mandatory documents along with Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature should be readily available.
- Registration Slip generated should be saved on to the local system for future printing/reference. Note down the registration number and take a print of the Registration Slip.
- After applying online, Candidates should download the ‘Bio-data Form’ (Annexure-I) and fill it up.
- Please forward the Registration Slip along with duly-filled-in ‘Bio-data Form’ by attaching all the mandatory documents by Registered / Speed post to the address – “SM, C-HR (TA&CP), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 38-39, TSFC Building (Near ICICI Towers), Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032” so as to reach here latest by 31 July,2023. The envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of “in bold letters. Mention your name and registration number on the reverse side of the all the mandatory documents / certificates. All mandatory documents/supporting documents should be self attested by the applicant.
- In case of non-receipt of the Registration slip, Bio-Data form with other mandatory documents by BDL within the stipulated date (i.e.31st July, 2023), his/her online application will not be considered.
What is Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)?
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) is a premier defense public sector undertaking in India. It specializes in the design, development, production, and integration of defense systems and technologies.
Is there any age relaxation for reserved category candidates in Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment?
Yes, age relaxation for reserved category candidates (such as SC/ST/OBC) may be applicable as per the government guidelines. The details of age relaxation will be mentioned in the official recruitment notification.
What is the selection process for Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment?
The selection process for Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment typically involves written tests, interviews, and document verification. The specific selection stages and their weightage will be mentioned in the recruitment notification.
What is the salary structure at Bharat Dynamics Limited?
The salary structure at Bharat Dynamics Limited varies depending on the job position, level, and scale. The detailed salary structure will be mentioned in the recruitment notification or during the selection process.
What documents are required for the application process?
The documents required for the application process may include educational certificates, experience certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), identification proof, and passport-sized photographs. The exact list of required documents will be mentioned in the recruitment notification.